- Published: May 4, 2020
Forter is looking for a Senior Researcher to join Forter’s Core Analytics team, cultivate new paths for fighting fraud, utilizing & optimizing Forter’s rich data across E-commerce verticals.
Forter delivers real-time, completely automated, fraud protection for online merchants. Our revolutionary technology allows vendors to focus on business opportunities while always staying ahead of the fraudsters. Forter’s solution combines advanced cyber intelligence, identity analysis, and behavioural data in order to create a multi-layered fraud detection mechanism.
Forter is backed by well-known VCs and is growing fast (while sustaining its amazing innovative thinking) – Come join the team!
Senior Researcher - Who you are:
- You stand on the intersection of the Data Scientist, Data-Analyst & Solution designer.
- You feel comfortable with technology - and pro-active in finding the right method for research - as well as the best way to implement your findings into our system.
- Not many are there now – are you good enough to take the challenge and become one?
Stuff you’ll be doing:
- Drive forward complex, big data research - aiming to find solutions to problems supposedly unsolvable.
- Invent, design, and implement features into our automated machine learning model, using advanced tools including Spark, Elasticsearch, Python, SQL, etc.
- Have the freedom to roam, suggest ideas, and leads - and be independent enough to learn what needs learning.
- Collaborate with a team of A-player analysts, data scientists and engineers to develop the next generation of Forter’s technology.
- Get full support of Forter’s analytical personnel – we want to see you thrive!
What it’s like to work at Forter:
- We love what we do, and it shows.
- Constantly exposed to cutting edge technology and real production environments with significant impact on production services – catching the bad guys!
- Weird hobbies are our thing, if you don’t have one – now’s the time
- BSc in exact sciences - physics, mathematics, computer science, statistics.
- 1-2 years of proven experience in product oriented data analytics/feature engineering/data science/research.
- A self-learner - you don’t hang around for others to solve your data/technical issues - you tackle them with a smile 🙂
- Proven ability to work end to end - you don’t only analyze data - you define what is right to analyze, how, and how to implement your conclusions into an operating complex product - using Python/ Equivalent.
- Ability to work independently given abstract tasks - but also strong awareness as to how valuable teamwork is - you strive for the best solution, regardless if you suggested it 🙂
- A fast mind, with as-strong-attention-to-details-as-a-knack for knowing when the juice ain’t worth squeezing. You are, more than all, goal oriented.
- Strong communication skills - present your ideas & show their value. Get buy-in and lead your projects with all relevant stakeholders. You are not afraid to lead.
- You are a creative problem solver, eager to learn something new.