If you’re the kind of person that loves to get stuff done, collaborate with colleagues all over the world and is interested in joining a fast growing global company that is trusted by the world’s top digital brands and truly cares for its customers, join us at Payoneer!
We’re looking for a passionate, hard-working and analytical candidate with a proven track record of pure quality…because you’ll be tasked with identifying and taking on some of the biggest problems our organization faces and your work will directly impact entire business lines.
You’ll work cross-functionally and globally with an eclectic cast of stakeholders throughout the company to improve the security of our userbase and of our platform while still enabling business growth. If you’re up for the challenge, read on for more details!
What you’ll be doing:
- You’ll help to establish and own Risk’s top level KPIs, KRIs and other core operational metrics.
- You’ll design and deliver accurate, detailed and user-friendly dashboards and reports that answer crucial business questions with astute interpretations and insights.
- You’ll conduct proactive analyses to identify operational inefficiencies and control deficiencies.
- You’ll work closely with fraud researchers and data scientists to improve current solutions and design new ones.
- You’ll lead data mining and analytics efforts in modeling and machine learning projects.
- You have an advanced skill level in SQL and Excel.
- You are proficient in BI tools like Power BI, Tableau, etc.
- You are competent in Python and/or R.
- You love data and display a passion for communicating data-driven insights.
- You’re able to communicate with business-level English.
- You’re able to maintain high levels of productivity with minimal supervision.
- You’re able to build strong working relationships with internal clients and colleagues in a collaborative and supportive manner.
- You have a minimum of 2 years of experience in a quantitative/analytical role, preferably within Tech.