We are AB-InBev, Global leading brewer and one of the largest consumer goods company in the world. We are proud owners of brands like Budweiser, Corona, Stella Artois and other 500 local and regional brands. With 180,000 employees passionate about beer and operating in over 50 markets, our brands are sold in more than 150 countries worldwide.
AbInBev is expanding its technological foot print in Israel and opening an Innovation Technology Hub- The Beer Tech. After acquiring Weissbeerger with their cutting-edge Big Data product and technology, AB-InBev is now growing its Technology capabilities in our Tel Aviv brand new offices to develop Cyber security, Food Tech and Agro-Tech.
Join our team to provide Cyber Security solutions to AB-InBev. We are looking for a Senior Red-Team Operator
- Participate in the planning, design and implementation of Red Team operations and plans.
- Perform full scope Adversarial Simulation/Red Team assessments.
- Provide support in an ongoing assessment by writing tools/setting up infrastructure.
- Mentor junior red team members.
- Train and educate the Blue Team in order to invent new ways to defend the organization.
- Prepare detailed reports containing information of the vulnerabilities found and best way to mitigate them.
- Present findings to the various stakeholders.
- Creating automation for specific tasks and operations.
- Research, investigate and evaluate emerging technologies, industry trends and best practice, and vendor solutions in order to be able to recommend and assess various security products.
- Assess the domain-specific tools needed to address business demand and requirements, producing associated estimates, documenting assumptions and resourcing requirements and ensuring proposed solutions are aligned with relevant road maps.
- Adversarial mindset and critical thinking skills.
- 4+ years of hands-on penetration testing experience.
- 3+ years of hands-on experience conducting red team operations.
- Experience with various testing tools such as Metasploit, Nmap, Qualys, Nessus, Burp Suite, Tanium, Wireshark, TCPdump etc.
- Experience with using, administering, and troubleshooting at least two major flavors of Windows, Linux, including Ubuntu or RedHat.
- Experience with scripting and editing existing code and programming using one or more of the following: Perl, Python, Ruby, bash, C/C++, C#, or Java.
- Knowledge of open security testing standards and projects, including OWASP, or MITRE ATT&CK Framework.
- Knowledge of adversarial TTPs.
- Experience in testing and assessing cloud environments.
- Knowledge of Active Directory.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Experience working in complex, diverse and global (international) environments.
- Comprehensive understanding of the security methodologies, technologies, and best practices
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, information systems or related field
- Security community participation (conference speaker, tool development contributor, …) is highly preferred
- Relevant information security certification such as OSCP, OSCE, GPEN, GXPN etc.
- Experience with log analysis tools (Splunk/Logstash/ELK ) including their search language, search techniques, alerts, dashboards and report building.
- Ability to travel up to 25%