- Published: April 5, 2021
You'll be an integral part of GuardKnox R&D and part of the real-time software team. This team is responsible for the core software stack which powers GuardKnox embedded solutions. The real-time embedded software engineer will the responsible for high-reliability real-time software development activities on all layers, starting from bare metal and up to the application.
The position requires a highly self-motivated SW engineer, independent and out-of-the-box thinker with a can-do approach. You will have the opportunity to be involved from the early stages of architecture & design planning, through development and testing, up to integration within GuardKnox hardware products, cloud infrastructures, and field deployment.
- Define, evaluate, investigate and prototype technologies and solutions.
- Design, develop and verify embedded SW, both at low level and system level.
- Participate in design reviews, architecture definition
- Firmware development
- Development in conformance to safety and cybersecurity standard
- Working closely with the VnV and DevOps team to monitor and support a critical production system used by clients around the world
- Bachelors’ degree in Engineering, Computer Science, or related discipline from a familiar institute
- Experience with HW/SW interfaces on the board and chip-level
- Experience with lab instruments and measurement techniques
- Strong knowledge in C/C++
- Experience with SW architecture
- Knowledge in operating systems and concepts
- Experience in kernel space programming
- Experience in real-time application development
- Knowledge in data structures
- Familiarity with computational complexity (time & space) considerations