Curious about what it’s like to work at the world’s number 1 discovery platform as a Senior React Engineer? We’re glad you asked!
Taboola, the world’s largest content recommendation platform, is hiring a Senior React Engineer.
What are some of the things you do on a day-to-day basis?
- Develop amazing web applications for our innovative products using cutting edge technologies!
- Build reusable components and libraries for cross application use
- Collaborate with the UX and product teams throughout the company to iterate on the design and implementation of our products
- Be up to date with the relevant front end technology trends in the market and develop new open source trends
- Demonstrate end-to-end ownership: design, development, testing, deployment and measurement
- Influence directly on the way billions of people discover the internet
- Work on projects such as: Internet Personalization, Content Feed Configuration, Recommendations and much more
Our tech stack:
- 5+ years programming experience using Frontend technologies
- Excellent knowledge in React and Redux/Mobx
- Good knowledge in building environment technologies: Webpack, npm, Babel, etc.
- Great eye for UI design
- Strong understanding in Computer Science fundamentals: object-oriented design, data structures and application programming
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs
- B.Sc. in computer science or equivalent
It would be great if you also have:
- Familiarity with Git
- Knowledge of Java or equivalent Object-Oriented language
- Experience with Linux
- Experience with SQL
- Knowledge of Kubernetes
- Familiarity with GraphQL
If you ask our employees what they love about Taboola, they will tell you that here they are able to discover their best professional self, explore where they can grow, and learn from and together with smart and talented people.
We work with some of the biggest names in the business. Our clients include Business Insider, NBC, Wells Fargo, Adidas, and more.
Sounds good, how do I apply?
It’s easy, submit your CV by clicking the “Apply” button below.
Taboola is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity in all forms. We are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees and believe such an environment is critical for success. Employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.