- Published: September 12, 2021
CrazyLabs is looking for a Senior Mobile Games QA to join our amazing, passionate team, working on a new exciting Casual mobile game project.
In this position, you will play a significant role by joining our journey as we currently progress towards our goals of a soft launch, and worldwide release
Come be a part of a fun, fast-paced environment, where playing games and working are one and the same.
With your help, we’ll be sure to remain a top developer in the gaming industry!
Are you up for the challenge?
- Own the QA cycle - You will be responsible for test case standards, writing test plans, and execution
- Develop and maintain strategies for testing with other team members and developers
- Gain a strong understanding of the project and testing objectives
- Execute all levels of testing (regression tests, sanity checks, and feature-specific tests)
- Provide regular QA test reports and documentation
- Provide feedback on game design and new features
- Give final YES for product quality
What You Bring
- 3 years of working experience as a professional QA Tester/Technician
- Knowledge of QA methodologies, QA documentation (STPSTD), test plan preparation, and QA tools (Jira, Trail etc.)
- Familiarity with MAC OS X and iOS applications
- Experience with Xcode and/or Android studio
- Confident self-starter with a passion for games and strong attention to details
- Ability to work well in a fast-paced environment with minimal supervision, and have a sense of ownership
- Ability to work on multiple tasks at the same time and successfully prioritize tasks
- Experience with iPhone/iPad, Android – a MUST
- Excellent analytical and communication skills – a MUST
- Experience in working on Puzzle games and/or RPG games
- B.S. in Computer Science or technical certification
What we offer
- Join a supportive and creative team of professionals
- Make an impact - shape our next hit mobile game, reaching millions of end-users!
- Personal growth - we encourage continuous learning and experimentation within our international teams
- Fun and Flexible work environment in the heart of Berlin, team events, and more
- Competitive compensation (we also offer visa/relocation support)