- Published: August 23, 2021
Promo.com is the #1 online video creation platform, and at our core is the dedication to empower our customers to promote anything with the power of videos.
We’ve recently completed a $16M series B investment led by Getty Images and are focused on leveraging advanced technology to further develop cutting-edge products and features that will help our customers reach their goals.
We are seeking a Senior QA engineer to join our Engineering team, work closely with developers and product managers and help us launch innovative and products and solutions while ensuring that they are in the highest quality.
Who you are
An experienced test engineer with a system-wide understanding. A team player with a “can do” attitude who will help to launch new products and features.
You are a fast learner, solutions & results-oriented with an ability to interact professionally with a diverse group of people. You will be responsible for planning, writing and performing manual and automatic tests that will help improve our product’s quality.
What you’ll do
- Work with cutting-edge technologies and drive change in our product’s quality
- Work closely with product managers and engineers to define testing suites for the company’s products
- Write and maintain test documentation (Confluence, Google Docs)
- Conduct manual and automatic tests
- Develop yourself in automation (Python, Java, Selenium and TestProject)
- Report bugs (JIRA)
- Cooperate with scrum team and join scrum meetings
- Configure integrations with 3rd party tools (for example GitLab, BrowserStack)
- Constantly search for new and better solutions
Why Promo is the best place for you
- We have an awesome product. Our video maker is a world leader in the field and impacts the businesses of our customers daily, helping them grow and reach their goals.
- We work hard. We are constantly striving to discover new and innovative ways to improve and maintain our status as the world’s leading online video maker.
- We invest in people. We consider each employee a long term investment, and we see value in continuously nurturing and training our team members. We also understand the importance of family time and some “me” time, and strive to achieve a perfect work-life balance.
- We love to have fun. We truly enjoy each other’s company and we love spending time together!
Legend has it that some of our best employees didn’t 100% fit the job description. If you think that you’re perfect for the job and meet all or most of the requirements - apply now
- At least 5 years of web testing
- At least 1 year of experience in test automation
- Deep knowledge of testing theory (ISTQB)
- Hands on familiarity with QA methodology (test plans, sanity, regression, progression)
- Experience of test development using Python or Java over Selenium
- Deep knowledge of error management tools (e.g. JIRA, YouTrack)
- Knowledge of Git and Git repository services (GitHub, GitLab)
- Knowledge of Linux
- Knowledge of API and HTTP protocol
- Experience with Postman or a similar tool
- Experience in creating test cases and scenarios
- Advanced English
- Analytical, critical-thinking, problem-solving skills