- Published: September 30, 2021
Sisense’s mission is to infuse analytics everywhere. We bring “power to the builders” by enabling our customers to answer complex questions with data and drive the best business outcomes possible.
DRIVE DATA DRIVEN CHANGE ACROSS OUR CUSTOMERS
We are looking for an experienced Project Manager (PM) to become a trusted leader for our customers. As a Project Manager, you will manage complex BI projects, focus on maximizing our customer satisfaction while driving adoption and success of projects utilizing complex BI technologies and practices. You will serve in different project leadership roles for multiple concurrent customer accounts, and be accountable for scoping technical initiatives, leading and executing according to Sisense's best practices, and directly leading successful deliveries.
WHY YOU SHOULD JOIN OUR PROFESSIONAL SERVICES TEAM:
Sisense Professional Services leads at the nexus of customer, product, and business impact. We lead our customers to successful deliveries, influence our product development, and grow our business through technology engagement. As a PM on this team, you’ll be at that forefront, using your leadership and technical acumen to help customers derive immense value from our technology.
Sisense customers use our technology to empower insights for thousands of users with high value dashboards and their own compelling products. Our largest and most strategic customers have complex implementations spread across multiple client stakeholders and products. This is an opportunity to lead client engagements across a variety of modern data technologies, applications, having an impact on the biggest and most interesting product deliveries.
Lead Sisense’s project teams in concurrent engagements
Plan and execute projects with a high level of complexity and uncertainty including managing project scope, requirements changes, multiple and competing demands and priorities as well as determining and conveying impact on budget, time and risk using appropriate fact-based metrics / assumptions.
Contribute to the development of repeatable methodologies and tools designed to scale Sisense's services capabilities, promote repeatable customer engagements, and lower delivery risk
Working with the Sisense Customer Success Manager, function as a Trusted Advisor to customer’s business and management teams, focusing on helping them derive business value through our advaneced BI technology.
Provide consulting services as part of active engagements, focused on best practices in developing and deploying Sisense's solutions, project and program design, and delivery, etc.
Function as facilitator across business and technical discussions and workshops to ensure engagement scope, delivery, and outcomes are aligned with customer tactical acceptance criteria
Define and set standards, policies, and best practices for BI project delivery
Seek out industry trends and organizational knowledge to understand alternative approaches and/or solutions.
HOW YOU’LL RAMP UP:
By Day 30...
You will have a deep understanding of the Sisense technology and how Sisense customers can leverage our product to provide real value
You’ll review recorded on-boarding sessions with customers at different stages of data maturity.
You will learn Sisense’s Technical Support methodologies and tools
You will be familiar with the different Professional Services engagements and project types
You will start interacting with Sisense customers and getting to know their challenges
You will begin leading Sisense projects with our customers
By Day 60...
You will continue actively leading projects with our customers
You’ll be exposed to a wider range of Sisense use cases, the Sisense different teams and the accounts PS supports
By 60 days, you will have a well-rounded understanding of the Sisense customers and how they are leveraging our product
You’ll own technical relationships and continue leading solution strategies and BI Implementation projects
You will lead and guide customers to successful, stable and scalable solutions based on Sisense’s implementation best practices
You will partner with CS, Product, Engineering, Sales and our Support to offer the best advice to the customer
- You have 3+ years experience leading complex technical software implementations or projects, ideally in the cloud, data warehouse, and/or business intelligence space.
- You have deep knowledge and experience of multiple project delivery methodologies (Agile, Waterfall)
- You have strong organizational skills with an ability to manage competing client demands
- You have an analytical mind and have experience with data tools like those in Business Intelligence, Database Management, Analytics, or Integration.
- You’ve created and delivered customized technical presentations and demonstrations to technical and non-technical audiences of all levels from stakeholders to executive sponsors.
- You’ve been accountable for the success of multiple simultaneous deliveries and learned how to balance competing priorities, gauge impact, and selectively escalate.
- You’ve become a trusted advisor for customer stakeholders, translating customer wants and business requirements into proposed solutions, executable plans, and deliveries.
- You’ve become adept at navigating ambiguity and unstructured environments, bringing order while conveying confidence and authority.
- You’ve rolled up your sleeves to directly contribute and ensure client delivery success.
- You have an ability to interact and communicate with both technical and business leadership
- You have excellent written and verbal communication, interpersonal, presentation, and analytical skills
- You have an ability to travel up to 30% percent of the time (based on Covid CDC guidance)
- You are a lifelong learner with insatiable curiosity and a drive to continually improve.