At Cognyte we create mind-blowing security analytics software to speed up investigations and allow customers to detect and respond to real security threats like terror, crime, fraud, cyber threats, crypto crime, and more
We did a spinoff in early 2021 and are independently traded on Nasdaq. We’re young, develop cutting-edge technology, and we’re going far, fast.
So, if you rock at Program Management, and want in on the action,
As Program Manager, you’ll make an impact on
- Overall responsibility over program scope, content control, and budget
- Directly managing a team of Project Managers.
- Managing risks and mitigation plans
- Working closely with cross-functional teams and assigned project managers to plan and develop scope, deliverables, required resources, work plan, budget, and timing for new initiatives.
- Managing the overall strategic plan across company divisions: operations, R&D, QA, Integration, service, etc.
- Maintaining direct contact with customers and building long term relationships
- Fluent English – a must
- Minimum 7 years’ experience in managing large scale programs – a must
- Experience managing teams/groups - must
- Experience in managing complex technical systems in the telecom, security or information domains
- Technical knowledge- R&D background, experience with large scale systems
- Experience in working in a global environment with customers – a must
- Ability to travel abroad
- Education - BSc in engineering or equivalent
We believe that diverse teams drive the greatness of ideas, products, and companies. Whatever your race, gender, age, creed, or taste in music – if you’ve got the drive, commitment, and dedication to be the best, do your best, and work with the best, then come join us. We’re waiting for you.
Curious? Apply now.