Have we got a job for you?!
Build Your Career | Have Fun | Make a Difference
If you’re the kind of person that loves to get stuff done, collaborate with colleagues all over the world and is interested in joining a fast growth global company that is trusted by the world’s top digital brands and truly cares for its customers, join us at Payoneer! Check out our values
We’re looking for an excellent and experienced Senior Product Solutions manager to join the product team and take part in designing complex and cross organization solutions. The Product solution will work closely with various departments cross Payoneer to design and promote solutions that supports regulation and compliance , improve the customer's experience, and scale our growing business.
The Product solution would connect the dots between Product capabilities, operational flows, innovative ideas and use of 3rd party tools.
What’s the job?
- Structure and design solutions for complex problems, engage stack holders, enhance product capabilities or operation practices upon need. Communicate to senior decision makers in a clear, compelling way and drive decisive action in partnership with others.
- Use extensive technical knowledge and practices to find creatives solutions
- Work closely with the product managers to define the best use of product assets and identify enhancements in the product functionality
- Work closely with operations to make sure the solution is cost effective and can be supported and managed
- Set clear timelines, Identify the impacted parties and dependencies, prioritize the backlog activities – make it happen
- Work alongside project management teams to successfully monitor progress and implementation of initiatives
- At least 10 years’ experience in as a senior Business analyst / Solution designer / Scoping manager, designing E2E solutions on top of cross domains products and complex technologies . Preferably in the Fintech, Banking, Payment & credit-card industries that are running complex operations in house.
- Strong interpersonal skills leading and driving execution with cross-functional teams
- Strong analytical decision-making skills, business thinking, Independent and organized
- Excellent English written, verbal and presentation communication skills across technical and non-technical stakeholders
- Strong automations DNA
- Innovative and creative as a characteristic - Connecting the dots as a lifestyle
- Pragmatic and resilience
- Able to lead teams in a matrix organization
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or Engineering. MBA is a plus
A few words about us
Payoneer is a leading payment platform and one of the world’s fastest growing fintech companies, ranking high on Inc. 5000, Deloitte Fast 500, and the CNBC Disruptor List. We empower entrepreneurs and businesses anywhere in the world – from Cairo to California, Buenos Aires to Bangalore and Tel Aviv to Tokyo – to go beyond and grow successful, sustainable businesses. With millions of customers in over 200 countries worldwide and trusted by clients like Amazon, Airbnb and Google, Payoneer truly connects anyone, anywhere, with opportunities to trade globally.