Syte is the world’s first product discovery platform for retail. We use visual AI to create intuitive search and discovery experiences to help all types of shoppers find the most relevant products.
Our unique AI solutions that include visual and text search, automated product tagging, personalized recommendation and more.
Brands and retailers like Farfetch, PrettyLittleThing, Coleman Furniture, Shane Co., SHEIN, and Baycrew’s, partner with Syte to drive eCommerce revenue and build long-term customer loyalty.
The company was founded in 2015 and has raised $71M to date.
Who you are:
- Exceptional, energetic and experienced marketer who wants to be part of an amazing journey to create a category.
- Comfortable analysing market data and product features to develop sharp value propositions that drive customer adoption and revenue.
- Passionate about understanding customer needs and online experience.
- Natural storyteller who loves working with sales team to create and innovate with tools to support and win the deal.
We are looking for you to help us shape the future of shopping!
What You'll Be Doing:
- You will be the Syte Market strategy expert developing our GTM.
- Develop an in-depth knowledge of target markets and how to best introduce the product into each market.
- You’ll own competitive research, and market analysis, monitoring and identifying trends, threats, and opportunities for growth, with a focus on customer feedback.
- Collaborate closely with product teams to deliver insights that impact product roadmap.
- You will be responsible for developing positioning, messaging, competitive differentiation, and enabling the sales and marketing teams work efficiently together to generate and close opportunities.
- Develop messaging & positioning for each of the new products launch, telling stories about how they all work together, and making sure it reflected in all marketing communications and customer touch points
- Define and implement Syte’s value proposition for various customer’s personas
What you should have:
- 5+ years of B2B product marketing experience.
- Previous start-up experience and/or an e-Commerce brand is a huge plus
- Excellent English with standout verbal and written communication skills