- Published: March 30, 2021
Are you looking to join a deep tech team that is revolutionizing analytics for massive data? Do you want to innovate and drive product marketing strategy and execution for SQream's data analytics acceleration platform? Do you enjoy engaging customers and partners with compelling techno-marketing content? We’re seeking a highly talented technical marketing expert who will join our team and drive our product marketing.
In this role, you will produce and present compelling product content that communicates our unique capabilities in customer language. Content can include presentations, reference architectures, product videos, white papers, benchmarks, competitive reports, demos, and more.
- Develop and present webinars, videos and present externally and internally to promote SQream's capabilities and differentiation in the market
- Train and partner with sales and pre-sales to accelerate sales, drive adoption and differentiate against competitors
- Communicate market requirements and provide input to product management on product enhancements and future product direction
- Partner with product and delivery teams to create and publish techno-marketing content.
- Be a strong leader and excellent communicator who can engage leaders and teams across functions
- Develop market/competitive intelligence in conjunction with product teams, acting as our marketing thought leader and expert in the data analytics acceleration space
- Be an excellent communicator who can engage internal leaders and teams across functions and who can engage external stakeholders
- 5+ years of proven product marketing or related experience, in high tech
- Technical- and business-benefit understanding of prevailing and emerging data management solutions on-premise and in the cloud
- Strong project and organizational skills with ability to optimally structure and prioritize work
- Analytical mindset, interpreting and summarizing data with actionable insights
- Fluent English and excellent presentation skills a must
- A command for writing and content development
- Proven ability to learn new technical concepts and skills quickly
- An ability to thrive in a fast-paced startup environment
- Willingness to travel up to 25% of the time
- Technical degree or experience a plus
- Experience with cloud infrastructure, BI and SQL tools a plus