Wix Bookings - the biggest platform for small and medium-sized businesses to get booked online. Fitness trainers, beauty salon owners, private tutors and many more manage their businesses, get booked and paid on Wix Bookings.
As we continue to grow, we’re looking for passionate, fun to work with, experienced Product Managers to join our team.
As a Product Manager, you will:
● Own the product’s life cycle within Wix Bookings: market, BI and user research, defining wireframes, scope, KPIs, development and release processes
● Quickly push out products that have an immediate impact on a large audience of users across the globe
● Work closely with top-notch pros in UX, BI, Dev and Marketing to bring your product to market
● Talk to users and support agents, analyze user data, and conduct usability tests to continually improve the product
● Play a key role in our roadmap-building process
An experienced Product Manager with 3+ years of experience in B2C web product management.
You have a business approach and great technical orientation, and you can identify the next opportunities while setting a clear direction for the product, translating user needs, intents and business cases into great user experience.
You’re passionate about making an impact and you take ownership, delivering exceptional results in a timely manner. You have analytical skills that allow you to define A/B tests, analyze product usage and funnels, and to reach data-driven decisions.
You’re a visionary and you know how to balance different stakeholders and prioritize tasks, you work well in teams and you have excellent communication skills and fun to work with.
We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Wix was built around the idea that everyone has the right to be successful, online. This same vision defines us as an employer: creating a work environment where everyone is welcome, and anyone has the right to succeed.