A Wix goup that enables our users to optimize their websites, turn them into international-markets-ready and reach new audiences around the world. As we continue to grow, we’re looking for a Senior Product Manager who’ll be the driving force and will be in charge of translating the group’s vision and goals into reality.
As a Senior Product Manager, you will:
● Fully own the product - from its initial roadmap building to its execution: communicate your ideas and research to the team; define the product through wireframes; supervise the dev cycle; take the product to production, communicate users and analyze user data in order to continue the product’s development
● Lead your team and make sure all members are aligned with the product’s vision and direction
● Work with UX, BI, development and Marketing teams to deliver high-quality products on time
● Plan, execute and evaluate cross-departmental projects according to predetermined timelines and budgets
● Be a part of our management team, and play a key role in Wix’s future development
A Product Manager with 5+ years of experience in building consumer-facing products. You know how to translate user needs into a great user experience and you have an excellent visual aptitude. You’re also fluent in defining user workflows and sketching wireframes.
You’re business-oriented and you can identify opportunities, set a clear direction for the product, and determine what we should and should not be doing. Your analytical skills allow you to understand product usage and funnels in order to reach data-driven decisions. You have a technical background and experience in software development projects and you’ve worked closely with R&D teams.
You’re proactive, self motivated and passionate, you have a high sense of ownership and an ability to work closely and engage different teams. You also have excellent teamwork and communication skills and you’re fun to work with.
We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Wix was built around the idea that everyone has the right to be successful, online. This same vision defines us as an employer: creating a work environment where everyone is welcome, and anyone has the right to succeed.