Checkmarx, the market leader for application security testing, is looking for an experienced product manager to join the product management CxSAST group. This position requires both inbound and outbound experience.
Together with the rest of the CxSAST PM group, the candidate will be responsible for product planning and execution throughout the product life-cycle, including product roadmap planning, gathering, prioritizing and writing product requirements, and working closely with development teams to ensure product execution. In addition, you will work with other relevant stakeholders, including Sales, Technical Services, Product Marketing and customers, to ensure successful product releases, high customer satisfaction and end-user engagement.
- 4+ Years of experience working in a Product Manager role in an Enterprise Software company
- Strong technical knowledge and ability to communicate technical requirements with engineering, QA, Customer Success, and sales engineering
- Attention to detail without losing sight of the big picture.
- Deep understanding of agile methodologies and the MVP approach
- Excellent soft skills, inter-personal relationships abilities
- Proactive problem solver with a hands-on approach and a can-do attitude.
- Ability to multitask and work on multiple projects simultaneously.
- A team player with great interpersonal relations.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English
- Great presentation skills
This position requires travel (post-Covid) to a customer and non-customer sites throughout the world (5%-10%)