Rise.ai, a part of Wix’s e-commerce group since 2021, is a re-engagement platform solution for online stores. It is designed to manage all store’s activity - gift cards, rewards, loyalty programs, refunds etc.
As a Product Manager, you will:
- Capture UoU requirements
- Define product target capabilities, value proposition and price
- Define requirements to R&D and work on prioritization and guidance throughout the development
- Partner with different stakeholders at WIX on various aspects of the product
- Build GTM strategy and tools and introduce the product to Wix’s users
- Conduct user interviews and refine pain points
- Ensure our product meets functional and business expectations
- Develop and execute the product’s launch plans and roadmap
- Create short product specifications, user stories and wireframes
A Product Manager with 3+ years of experience in building consumer facing products. You have experience in product management and domain knowledge. You also have a background in analytics, business/marketing intelligence, or other data-driven functions. You know how to translate user needs into a great user experience and turn complex technology into accessible products. You have a strong visual aptitude - you’re fluent in defining user workflows and sketching wireframes.
You have a great technical background, having worked closely with R&D in the past, or as a developer yourself. You always apply your innovative thinking to solving any problem. You also have excellent teamwork, communication and presentation skills.
Experience in the eCommerce industry and in marketing are advantages.
We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Wix was built around the idea that everyone has the right to be successful, online. This same vision defines us as an employer: creating a work environment where everyone is welcome, and anyone has the right to succeed.