Eitan Medical is a fast-growing international medical device company that develops and manufactures innovative medical equipment. We are looking for an excellent and experienced product manager to join the product team and take part in developing our digital health platform for. You will join a dynamic and fast-paced environment and work with cross-functional teams to design, build and roll-out products that deliver the company’s vision and strategy. You will use data and customer feedback to define and drive new products and features.
• Establish a vision and a roadmap for our Digital Health platform across the company while working with talented cross-functional team members.
• Conduct customer and market research, partner with stakeholders to understand customer experience, journey and market unmet needs.
• Ownership of product requirements, driving the product life cycle in an agile methodology including user stories, personas, UX, UI, user stories and production of detailed specs .
• Lead the R&D teams to ensure the end-to-end high quality product delivery
• Preform A/B testing, analytics, usability studies, and competitive analysis to drive decision making to continually reinvent the user experience and grow sales, engagement and connection with our customers.
• Measure performance, keep your pulse on the customer, anticipate bottlenecks, make trade-offs and take acceptable risks to maximize the benefit for our customer and business.
• Train new customers or sales teams and conduct on site investigation at customers when necessary.
• The job requires 20% of traveling abroad mainly to the US and Europe
• Bachelor degree in Bio- medical Engineering or Computer Sciences
• MBA - Advantage
• 5-7 years of experience as a product manager with a proven track record of launching impactful digital health products
• Familiar with web methodologies for B2B and B2C including UX and UI definition
• Deep understanding of business strategy and metrics
• Cross functional leadership experience
• Analytical and experienced in working both with qualitative insights and quantitative data to drive product decisions.
• Experience with A/B tests, analytics tools, user interviews, surveys, and usability tests
• Strong understanding of all aspects of the product development lifecycle, including product strategy, requirements definition, UX / UI, engineering, QA, and release
• Experience in the medical device/ digital health industry - Advantage
o Language skills:
• Excellent English written, verbal and presentation communication skills across technical and non-technical stakeholders
• Ability to think and perform both tactically and strategically
• Excellent analytical skills with demonstrated experience turning data into actionable insights
• Passionate about building great user experiences, and you have a keen eye for details, UX, and design.
• Articulate and effective communication skills, both in writing and verbally.
• Entrepreneurial mindset, with a bias for customer focused innovation
• Ability to multi-task and work well within a dynamic, fast-paced organization
• Team player