monday.com is looking for a rockstar product manager to take the lead on one of the core areas of the product. You will have a direct impact on hundreds of thousands of users every day.
You will be responsible for the Boards Core product which is the place where more than 1.2M different users work and collaborate every month. This means tens of thousands of users interact every day with the features you build! As the product manager who leads the board, you’ll be responsible for making our board the most amazing surface to work on - this includes everything, from its infrastructure, performance & scale, to introducing new and robust capabilities all the way to micro user experiences.
This is an amazing opportunity to make an impact on the entire monday.com ecosystem, and see big ideas translate into the work tool people around the world use every day.
You’ll join our workflows group based in our headquarters, Tel Aviv, Israel.
About The Role:
- Working closely with data to identify opportunities, validate solutions, and iterate on features you ship
- Building roadmap and execution plans for the short and long term.
- Running user interviews with clients (from a small 5 people companies to large organizations) to identify opportunities, as well as validate product, UX & UI through user testing & usability sessions
- collaboration with all business units (sales, partners, CS).
The Product Team is a group of innovative individuals who are passionate about building impactful, state-of-the art products and thrive in a hyper-growth and problem-solving environment. Our work not only shapes our entire platform, it also influences the day-to-day of more than 100,00 businesses (and counting) which rely on monday.com.
- You have at least 5 years of experience as a product manager with a proven track record of delivering impactful products - must
- You possess natural ownership abilities and entrepreneurial qualities - you’re self-driven and you feel comfortable motivating, leading, and making decisions without consensus
- You have strong communication skills and have the ability to thoroughly explain the rationale of product decisions
- You are analytical and experienced in working both with qualitative insights and quantitative data to drive product decisions. You know your way around A/B tests, analytics tools and user interviews, surveys, and usability tests
- You are a fast learner, adaptive, and thrive in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment
- Previous experience leading SaaS products/ consumer products – Advantage
- Previous entrepreneurial or consulting experience – Advantage