Wix.com - the platform that makes it easy for over 250 million people (and counting) to create their own stunning online presence. We’re looking for someone who’s curious about solving “big” problems, passionate about creating great web and mobile products and is fun to work with. We move fast in an agile work environment, so you’ll be able to quickly push out products that have an immediate impact on millions of users across the globe.
A product manager with 5+ years experience building consumer-facing products. You’re curious about how to solve the “big” problems and you can translate user needs into a great user experience. You’re business-oriented with an excellent visual aptitude. You can identify opportunities, determine a clear direction for the product, and manage priorities effectively. You’re fluent in defining user workflows and sketching wireframes. You're comfortable analyzing user behavior and product funnels to make data-driven decisions.
You enjoy working closely with R&D and UX teams. You’re proactive, self-motivated, dedicated and passionate. You take ownership and can easily engage and collaborate with different teams. Your communication skills are excellent and you’re fun to work with.
As a Senior Product Manager at Wix.com, you will:
- Head up the end-to-end development of new products, making sure that our goals are aligned with user needs
- Take full responsibility and ownership of the product all the way from inception to production
- Own the product life cycle–from market, BI and user research, to defining wireframes and scope, to setting KPIs and overseeing the development process
- Work closely with experts in UX, development and marketing to take your product to market
- Conduct user research by talking to users and support agents, analyzing user data, and conducting usability tests to continually improve the product
- Play a key role in building the roadmap