As a Product Manager, you will be responsible for shaping our product direction , turning product visions into tangible results. You will be part of the Product team and collaborate closely with cross-functional teams. You will understand the different stakeholders needs, manage product requirements, and drive product deliveries.
Who we are::
Otonomo (NASDAQ:OTMO) fuels a data ecosystem of OEMs, smart cities, fleets, and more than 100 service providers spanning the transportation, mobility and automotive industries.
With more than 4 billion data points per day globally, from over 40 million vehicles, and massive amounts of mobility demand data from multimodal sources, our platform reshapes and enriches data, and serves it to multiple service providers - improving the mobility and transportation experience world wide. Otonomo provides deeper visibility, mobility intelligence and actionable insights that empower strategic data-driven decisions - taking the guesswork out of mobility and transportation planning, deployment and operations.
Privacy by design and neutrality are at the core of our platform, which enables GDPR, CCPA, and other privacy-regulation-compliant solutions for both personal and aggregate data. Use cases include city planning, emergency services, mapping, traffic management, EV management, subscription-based services, micro-mobility, parking, predictive maintenance, insurance, media, in-vehicle services, and dozens more.
What you’ll be doing:
- Drive product requirements through agile product development life cycle.
- Work closely with different departments in the company including engineering, sales, and marketing to drive the product forward.
- Define development tasks by writing technical specs and user stories, verify the successful execution of tasks, and produce high-quality end-to-end product delivery
- The ideal candidate would possess strong technical and business-oriented product capabilities to lead and take part in multiple challenging inbound and outbound activities.
Why join us:
- Our team was founded by veterans in the mobile data space who have previously founded several successful exited startups, including Traffix, which was acquired by F5 networks (NASDAQ: FFIV). We are innovative professionals who are passionate about Big Data and the Automotive domain. The team at Otonomo is known to be very friendly and frequently hang out together outside of work.
- We are a publicly traded company (NASDAQ:OTMO) in the rapidly growing automotive data ecosystem. Our partners and customers include Fortune 500 companies, leading car manufacturers, international consultancies, mobility startups, municipalities and governments, developers, and more.
- We are pioneers in the emerging field of vehicle data. Otonomo’s vehicle data is utilized in a variety of verticals including parking apps, insurtech, fintech, navigational apps, weather prediction services, hazard and emergency services, traffic management departments, and more.
- Working with us offers a dynamic experience to explore your talents, learn new technologies and open up new horizons
- 3+ years in product management experience
- 2+ years of experience in a role that requires hands-on, strong technical abilities (R&D, data science, etc).
- Strong knowledge of Big Data, API’s, leading cloud platforms (AWS, Azure), etc.
- Strong (written and verbal) communication and presentation skills in English
- Strong interpersonal skills leading and contributing to cross-functional teams
- Experience in fast-paced environments with overlapping projects/deliverables
- Proven track record of success
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a related degree
- Previous experience with privacy data regulation - advantage