A universe of opportunities. Open to you.
Payoneer’s mission is to empower anyone, anywhere to participate and succeed in the global economy. If our mission connects with your values, if you revel in solving complex challenges, and if you want to continuously advance your career, come realize your potential at Payoneer!
Life at Payoneer is a global community, where you’ll work with colleagues all over the world, in a hybrid or remote work frame. As an equal opportunity employer, the only things that matter to us are your skills, your drive and your desire to have a positive impact on others.
What you’ll be spending your time on:
- Building banking services gateway vision and roadmap – define how Payoneer money out options and services should look in 2-5 years and build state of the art platform to enable it
- Define roadmap for improved SLA, tracking options, revenue & cost saving
- Keep upto date with latest banking industry trends in banking products, services and advanced API capabilities
- Ideate, research and build business cases for creative solutions for new banking services needed for Payoneer core financial services as well as for our treasury ops
- Monitoring product and business performance of your domain, and taking action as needed to drive business success
- Collaborating with global cross-functional teams to develop, market, and launch products globally
- Understanding underlying customer needs and working with diverse groups to come up with agreeable innovative solutions
- Communicating the product roadmap to both internal and external key stakeholders
- Solving complex issues and translating solutions into simple concepts for customers and all employees within the company to understand.
- Working closely with product owners and R&D teams to define vision, capabilities and high-level requirements and ensure the end-to-end high quality product & value delivery
- Use analytics, market research, usability studies, and competitive analysis to drive decision making
Is this you?
The Payoneers are:
Accountable | Adaptable | Collaborative | Communicative | Fast Learners | Independent | Motivated | Problem Solvers | Resilient | Technically Proficient
For this role you need to be:
- Passionate about banking, innovation, new banking payment schemes, finding creative ways to deliver our customers money faster with advanced self-service tools and value added services.
- Creative & analytical thinker, detail & process oriented & a strong teammate
- 3-5 years experience in product management roles. Banking/Fintech industry is a plus.
- A proven ability to build roadmaps and execute complex projects in mid-size organizations
- Strong analytical decision making skills, business thinking, Independent and organized
- Strong interpersonal skills to informally lead and drive discovery and execution with cross-functional teams
- Exceptional communication skills and ability to interact and influence with diverse groups of technical and non-technical stakeholders
- Excellent written, verbal and presentation communication skills across technical and non-technical stakeholders
- Experience in running complex discoveries, market research in global landscape, vendor assessment, finding creative solutions & building product strategy.
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science or Engineering. MBA as a plus
Who we are:
Payoneer (NASDAQ: PAYO) is the world’s go-to partner for digital commerce, everywhere. From borderless payments to boundless growth, Payoneer promises any business, in any market, the technology, connections and confidence to participate and flourish in the new global economy. Powering growth for customers ranging from aspiring entrepreneurs in emerging markets to the world’s leading brands, Payoneer offers a universe of opportunities, open to you.