What's the job?
Aura’s solutions for Carriers and OEMs include various apps and services recommendation experiences to mobile device users - from the moment they unbox a new device and across their mobile device lifecycle. We work constantly on expanding our portfolio of unique touch points while ensuring a high level of control for our partners, as well as coherent and custom user experience across the various touchpoints. Your job as a Senior Product Manager will be to define and execute the vision, strategy and roadmap of our growth products and work to guide, teach and connect the team’s product managers.
- Lead key touchpoint products (existing and new initiatives) as a hands on PM.
- Lead cross team strategic initiatives to support our platform goals across the various touchpoints.
- Lead the product and execution aspects of strategic new initiatives.
- Work closely with management and global business teams on new opportunities and product roadmap.
- Mentor team members on various product manager skills and methods.
- Help shape the team standards around product discovery and planning methodologies.
- 4+ years of software product management experience.
- Solid track record of product management experience and demonstrated success in bringing to market commercially successful products.
- Strong analytical skills and ability to extract meaningful insights from large and complex data sets.
- Strategic thinker, with drive and proven experience for making an impact and customer satisfaction.
- Ability to define a compelling product, define its path to market, and evangelize that vision internally and externally while taking full ownership of the product.
- Strong leadership, organizational and execution skills and a problem-solver mindset
- Exceptional communication, presentation, and negotiation skills. Great in working in cross functional teams.
- Bachelor’s Degree in CS/Engineering or relevant technical experience
- Experience with the Android mobile app ecosystem.
- Experience with building a client facing platform as a product manager.
- Experience with data visualization, analytics, and using business intelligence tools.
- Experience in working with Tier 1 Telecom Operators and OEMs or similar large organizations as customers.
- MBA graduate or equivalent business and marketing experience.