* Team8 Portfolio Company
Trullion is looking for a Senior Product Manager. In this role, you will help implement the product strategy, create detailed requirements, define and prioritize features, coordinate backlogs, and lead your product’s roadmap. You will work with customers, users, engineering, design, and product management and ensure that our products meet the customer's needs. We are looking for someone who has the desire and experience driving “zero to one” and innovation in a start-up environment.
- Play a key role and be responsible for one of our strategic product areas.
- Work with customers, users, and internal parties to truly understand, map, and prioritize customer and user needs.
- Perform market research.
- Lead the development process.
- Search for new opportunities and provide value to our customers.
- Drive the product planning and design process to help translate the needs and vision into a solid product that performs, scales, and is easy to use.
- Work closely with the engineering team to define product workflows and help make tradeoff decisions.
- Craft unique user experiences for cutting-edge that will help customers with their critical daily jobs to be done.
- Help communicate the product benefits and functionality to internal team members and outside parties.
- A top talented, experienced product manager with a proven background in SaaS B2B products (5+ years).
- Customer obsessed. Interviewing customers and partnering with them to inform the product discovery process.
- Passionate about creating and building new products.
- Someone who enjoys being responsible and having a sense of ownership over the created product.
- A progressive thinker with solid execution -you can envision a different world and articulate a clear path to get there.
- A PM with a proven track record of managing all aspects of a successful product throughout its lifecycle
- Experience and usability skills and the ability to craft user journeys.
- Good understanding of data and how to interpret it to improve products.
- Fluent or very proficient in English.
- Previous accounting experience - A significant advantage
- You have a hands-on state of mind - a must!
Trullion unifies the unstructured and structured worlds of business finances by reading documents and spreadsheets in any format and translating them into a live 360 data image of a transactional workflow. Our platform leverages AI to automate data entry, saving time and raising the standard of truth in the industry. The source data is always just a click away. Backed by founders with IPO and “Unicorn” experiences, we stick to our 4 key values:
- Think BIG. We are ambitious and proactive and we love to challenge the status quo.
- We live by truth. We uphold the highest standards of accuracy and accountability.
- On Your Side. It’s all about the people. We are family.
- Committed. Committed to execution. Committed to delivery. Committed to excellent