We’re looking for a Senior Product Manager to join our winning team!
Overwolf is revolutionizing the way people create and play games. With over 15B app and mod downloads per year, we empower 90K creators to build gaming experiences that serve 20M gamers every month.
We’re on a quest to turn "in-game creator" into a new profession and build the next generation of games
.Ready to join the pack?
Our product is the core of our company, and one of the main backbones of our business. As a Senior Product Manager, you’ll be leading our legendary product team and take Overwolf to new heights. You will supervise each and every phase of our product creation, develop product requirements and roadmaps, provide guidance and support to your team members, and closely collaborate with various departments across the company.
In this role, you will:
- Plan the quarterly product roadmap in accordance with the company vision and KPIs.
- Oversee prioritization and execution of the product roadmap.
- Lead an independent product squad consisting of a designer and UI developer.
- Translate user pain points and needs into beautifully designed product features.
- Work closely with other teams across the company to assure all our users keep getting the best experience at all times.
- 5+ years of experience in managing B2C or B2BC digital products.
- Deep understanding of UI/UX, including hands-on experience with mockups and wireframes.
- Ability to write detailed product specs in English, clearly and concisely.
- Ability to define KPIs and turn big data into actionable product recommendations
- Strong communication skills with internal and external stakeholders
- “Can do” attitude, ability to make things happen
- True passion for hardcore gaming (PC / Console) - a must.