Guesty is looking for a brilliant Senior Product Manager to lead one of the most strategic product lines in our portfolio. If you have both strong B2C and B2B experience, if you live and breathe users and design, and if you have demonstrated excellence in working with cross-functional teams with high management visibility - this is your dream job!
Product Managers in Guesty are responsible for the entire Product life-cycle; from market research through product strategy, planning, designing, working with R&D, launching new products and driving adoption. You will be an expert of the product, including its features and user experience, and represent your domain in front of Sales, Marketing, R&D and Customer Success.
- Identify and validate business and user needs, initiate features and carry out their execution
- Define vision and roadmap
- Define and analyze KPIs and success metrics
- Engage with customers to learn their needs and to help them gain more from their use of the product
- Use data and customer feedback to define and drive new products and features.
- Gather and prioritize requirements, working closely with Sales, Customer Success, and Support
- Translate requirements into intuitive, highly functional, and engaging product experience
- Optimize the product’s self-service sales funnel and drive user adoption
- Determine market trends, business, and technical trends, by conducting competitive analysis
- 4 years of Product Management experience in B2B and B2C SaaS product companies
- Deep understanding of product management methodologies
- Ability to balance and prioritize business and user needs
- Experienced working with R&D teams and within cross-functional customer project teams.
- Strong UX capabilities
- Strong R&D/Tech understanding
- Experience with data-driven decision making
- Experience with insurance products - strong advantage
- Very high English level – verbal and writing
- Excellent leadership and personal skills