WeissBeerger is a tech company focused on creating innovative big data solutions for the food, beverage, and retail industries. After its acquisition by Anheuser-Busch InBev (BUD), WeissBeerger became the analytics and innovation arm of the world's largest brewery.We seek for a super creative, experienced and curious Senior product Manager to join our team and lead our main product with a significant impact on our success.
What will you do?
As a Senior Product Manager you will take a crucial part in building front end products which are being used by bar and store owners across the world. You will break down complex problems into steps that drive the full product life cycle through development, testing, launch, support and more.As part of this role, you will lead different teams within the organization (both remote and local) in order to deliver a solution that will drastically improve the way store owners manage their business.
- Lead a multifunction product team
- Take ownership of product features from concept stage, managing all phases of the product specifications and development, feature releases and communication around them
- Conduct qualitative and quantitative user research to identify users’ pain points, asses feature success, validate new ideas, concepts and hypothesis
- Articulate user needs and translates them into Epics, User Stories and Acceptance Criteria including user flows, use cases and interface wireframes
- Deliver high-quality work in a fast-paced environment, while continuously evolving product strategy based on feedback and data
- Collaborate cross-functionally with development teams, architecture, BI, data scientists, and UI/UX design in order to plan, develop, and deliver, while identifying areas for improvement in efficiency
- Measure product performance as a basis for future iterations and future improvements
- Maintain strong working relations with various internal teams, such as development team, sales & marketing, operations and more, and external data suppliers
- 3-5 years of experience in product management within a mobile product environment (Marketplace and/or IOT background is a big advantage)
- Proven experience in building great products with multiple successful product launches. (Experience in a growth oriented role is a big advantage)
- True leader and a storyteller with high user empathy skills
- Experience working with Agile development teams, delivering complex initiatives through iterative development cycles
- Experience working with both remote and local teams – a big advantage
- User research proficiency, experience conducting quantitative and qualitative user research to drive smart product decisions
- Strong analytical thought process and problem-solving skills; proven ability to interpret and use data to make informed decisions
- Experience collaborating with product analysts and driving product analytics research (Mixpanel / Google Analytics / Amplitude / Tableau – an advantage)
- Able to work well with others and rally people around a single mission to reach the goals, while keeping everyone on track and accountable
- High motivation for working in a fast-paced, continually evolving environment
- Strong communication skills and excellent English