Do you go all the way? At Arbox, being a Head of Product means you’ll be responsible for the entire product life-cycle, from beginning to end! This is your baby! You’ll oversee market research and mastermind on-brand product strategy, coming up with creative new ideas to grow our product and perfect customer experience. You’ll work closely with the leadership team, engineers to launch new products and drive engagement.
If you’re you have a strategic and creative mind who’s passionate about product, with a real understanding of consumer behavior, look no further.
At Arbox, we live and breathe fitness.
Our mission is to help gym and studio owners, as well as Personal Trainers, transform from fitness experts to business experts. Using Arbox allows our customers to simultaneously grow their businesses while focusing on doing what they do best – building a community of fitness lovers and making their members feel healthy and happy.
Dreaming big from the get-go, our SaaS product has changed the fitness industry. With a presence in over 1000 gyms, across 26 countries worldwide, with a hyper-growing amount of 1MM end users, Arbox is an industry leader.
Arbox has an energized, innovative, fun, and supportive culture. We look for friendly, creative, and dynamic people who share our belief that fitness is a lifestyle.
What Your Arbox Day Will Look Like
- Be the owner of the product strategy and work closely with the leadership team.
- Analyze and Identify business gaps and needs and translate them into an actionable roadmap.
- Monitor product and business performance, and drive action as needed to drive business success
- Engage with customers to learn their needs and to help them gain more from their use of the product
- Use data and customer feedback to define and drive new products and features.
- Determine market trends, business, and technical trends, by conducting a competitive analysis
- Work closely and create best practice processes with internal stakeholders to build the best tech. solutions and new capabilities.
- Track our goals progress and create alignment with other departments plans
- Lead the Product team
- 5+ years of product management experience in SaaS Startup companies.
- Knowledge of all aspects of the product development lifecycle including but not limited to product strategy building, requirements definition, UI/UX, engineering, and release
- Experience in creating strategic product roadmaps and working with cross-functional teams
- A creative mind, self-starter go-getter
- Analytical, problem-solving, and decision-making skills.
- Strong organizational and management capabilities with the ability to prioritize.
- A passionate and motivated team player with excellent communication.
- Broad-minded with a “can do” approach.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills – both in Hebrew and in English
- Bring you Spark 🙂