- Published: July 5, 2021
Intuition Robotics creates empathetic digital companions™ that positively impact people's lives. Using proprietary cognitive AI technology, as well as unique know-how, digital companions establish long-term relationships between people and technology, unlocking unprecedented engagement levels. Our goal is to use this breakthrough technology to help people live better, starting with older adults.
- Experience in the areas of adherence, adoption of digital health services, UX and interaction, working with international health ecosystem players (providers, payers, medical devices companies, etc.)
- Define detailed business customer requirements, user stories, and work closely with other product managers and the R&D from definition to implementation
- Prioritize product development efforts by balancing feature requests, reported issues, customer requirements, and business constraints
- Act as the product owner and work very closely with the R&D team through the implementation
In a nutshell:
We are looking for an experienced Product Manager in the domain of Digital Health, that will define and lead us to new potential markets.
- At least 5 years experience as a product manager (working in the Digital Health industry)
- Working experience in user experience / HCI / HRI (Human-robot interaction)
- Leading and contributing to cross-functional teams
- Passionate team player
- Collaborator with low ego
- Excellent analytical, articulation, and prioritization skills
- Self-starter, independent
- Strong English, written and verbal communication, and presentation skills
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related technology degree- an advantage
- International experience in the Aging/Health markets
- Product management experience in AI/ML products
- Psychology/communication/design/UX other human behavioral related education
- Experience in the field of theatre/film/etc.