- Published: April 26, 2021
Sr. Product Manager, Unified Portals
Zoomin is looking for a passionate product leader to join our growing R&D center in Tel-Aviv, and help us in assisting the world’s largest enterprises, such as Mastercard, Dell, Qualcomm and ServiceNow, to deliver personalized and consistent content to millions of customers every single day while providing critical actionable insights to the business.
Our Product Management team plays a pivotal role in Zoomin, driving product success by working collaboratively with R&D, design, marketing, sales, customer success, analytics and operations teams. Product managers at Zoomin are required to solve complex problems, using a varied and multi-disciplinary skillset.
We are in hyper-growth mode, and are looking for people who can learn and adjust quickly as the company and our product suite expand. This is an excellent opportunity to be part of a new venture, in a startup environment where you can truly develop your skill set and knowledge.
What will you do?
- Driving impact in Zoomin’s flagship product through leading UX transformations, consumer experiences, optimizations, best practice definitions, and partnering with our customers to better understand their end user needs.
- Own the full cycle of product development – ideation, sizing and modeling, client validations, wireframing, mockups, user testing, data analysis, discovery with R&D, specs writing, launching and monitoring success.
- Serve as the internal and external product evangelist; build relationships with prospects, customers, and internal team members.
- Define and track KPIs that drive business growth and engagement.
- 3-5 years of experience in Product Management in a SaaS-based B2C organization
- Additional enterprise software experience is a bonus but not mandatory
- Over 3 years of startup experience
- BA/BS degree or equivalent experience
- Proven experience in owning entire or large areas of a scalable B2C product (>$15M ARR), including roadmap definition and execution, UX ownership, leading engineering teams, usability assessments and KPI analysis
- Proven strong outbound capabilities, having closely worked with tier-1 global customers as part of requirements definition and product implementation
- Proven experience performing data analysis and a data-driven approach
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, fluent English
- Strong project management skills – managing processes across multiple teams
- Team-player, can-do and mission-driven mentality