- Published: January 2, 2022
Lightricks is a pioneer in creativity tools that inspire people to craft visual content and share the world through their eyes with friends, family and followers. The company brings a unique blend of cutting-edge academic research, technology, and design to every product experience it creates.
Lightricks’ suite of apps has over 500 million downloads worldwide and has won numerous prestigious awards — including Apple's App of the Year, the Apple Design Award and both Apple and Google Play’s Best of the Year. Every month, over 100 million images and videos are created and shared by individuals, influencers, and brands using a Lightricks-powered app.
If you are passionate about well-conceived user experiences and beautifully crafted products and want to join the best professionals in creating them - this opportunity is perfect for you!
As a team lead, you will have your own team of creative talent. You will use your knowledge and expertise to mentor and guide your team in crafting innovative user experiences and jaw-dropping interfaces that unleash user creativity.
- Research, design, and prototype new, elegant, and easy-to-use user experiences based on product requirements.
- Take ownership of a project from the first ink drop to the last pixel implementation.
- Conduct extensive user research and competitive analysis. Come up with conclusions and suggestions to improve our products and innovate.
- Create wireframes, user flows, and prototypes from scratch all the way to fine-tuning UI design and developer handoff.
- Keep up with the latest trends and innovations in interactive design.
- Collaborate with Product Managers, Developers, Data Analysts, and other Designers to create and deliver exceptional features and products.
- Use your expertise to mentor and lead other team members in their projects.
- Have fun, take chances, dare to fail, and try new things.
- 3+ years experience in building and shipping applications or software in mobile and/or web environments
- Amazing communication skills and the ability to deliver compelling design rationales.
- Strong fundamentals in interaction design, typography, color, and attention to detail.
- Exceptional online portfolio exhibiting interaction design work.
- Fluency in translating stakeholder goals, user research, and complex user flows into simple UIs.
- Demonstrated experience with end-to-end (hybrid UX and UI) product design.
- Exhibit strategic product thinking capabilities.
- Familiarity with data analysis and user research methodology - an advantage.
- Experience with front-end programming - an advantage.
- High level of efficiency designing UI in Sketch/Figma - an advantage.