- Published: July 19, 2021
Artlist is a leading creative technology company made for content creators.
With original, high-quality music, SFX and footage, Artlist's mission is to give millions of content creators the freedom to create without limits and inspire audiences worldwide.
Today, Artlist is the go-to licensing provider for content creators in over 160 countries
Our company continues to grow in search of new solutions that will simplify the workflow of filmmakers and creators, so they can focus on creating quality content.
We’re seeking a full-time Senior Product Analyst to join our vibrant BI Team at Tel Aviv.
Wake up for this:
- Play a key role in the product, that align the business needs with the product development.
- Design, build, and maintain product-related reports and dashboards for various roles.
- Work closely with key stakeholders to drive strategic product initiatives forward.
- Analyze behavioral data and product performance data, develop measures to ensure product health and business growth.
- Act as an analytical focal point for stakeholders for all product data related matters.
- Conduct explorative data analysis to find new opportunities arising from the data.
- 4-6 years of similar experience.
- Excellent analytical skills, combined with a broad and comprehensive business vision.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, with proven story-telling skills and a drive to action attitude.
- Readiness to work in a high paced, dynamic and challenging environment.
- Excellent hands-on SQL skills.
- Expertise in a data visualization tool ( Tableau - big advantage).
- Master abilities in Excel and PowerPoint.
- Excellent English skills.
- Statistical knowledge and experience using statistics for analyzing datasets - advantage.
- B.Sc. in Industrial Engineering, Economics, Math, Statistics, Science/Data Systems Management or an equivalent background.