- Published: January 10, 2022
DeviantArt. We’ve been a part of Wix since 2017, and we’re the largest online social network for artists and art enthusiasts. We have over 65 million registered members and attract over 100 million unique visitors per month. Our members, known as deviants, upload tens of thousands of original pieces of art every day.
As the Senior Producer at DeviantArt, you will:
- Produce, shoot, and edit video content on multiple platforms including on site, Facebook, Instagram and Youtube
- Partner with internal teams to kick off new projects and define scope and feasibility
- Review job requests for accuracy, thoroughness and to ensure understanding of all client objectives and goals
- Lead projects throughout the life cycle by developing and managing project plans, schedules, and budgets
- Communicate with clients, designers, artists, 3rd party vendors and other internal or external team(s) to align timelines and manage internal and external expectations
- Work with cross-functional stakeholders including Marketing and Advertising to evolve and improve production workflows
- Manage production shoots for community and marketing campaigns
- Manage the asset production, QA and communication with outside vendors from inception to completion
A production manager/video editor for digital projects in a client or agency environment. You have 10+ years of professional experience working across multiple platforms and technologies including but not limited to rich media, social, and mobile. You have a fundamental understanding of user experience, creative and technical development processes and best practices. You’re familiar with project management and trafficking software such as Jira, AtTask, Rally, Asana, or Wrike (preferred), and with Adobe suite.
You will be the day-to-day contact responsible for managing production team workflow, tracking and communicating project status, addressing issues and mitigating risks during the project cycle, and ensuring projects are appropriately staffed and delivered on time. This is a key role for the company and you will work on a range of digital projects as well as some print, collaborative, and event-based collateral.
We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Wix was built around the idea that everyone has the right to be successful, online. This same vision defines us as an employer: creating a work environment where everyone is welcome, and anyone has the right to succeed.