Wix’s Premium Product team. We’re in charge of establishing and managing the financial relationship with our users, based on exceptional premium products. We serve different kinds of users: Wix customers serving their clients, Wix partners who make their living from building websites on our platform, and other groups within Wix that want to offer new capabilities supporting new business models.
We’re looking for a Senior Product Manager with a growth mindset and strong empathy for users, who feels comfortable with defining logic and APIs, and can leverage data and user research to solve complex problems at a high-scale in intuitive, easy to use ways.
As a Senior Product Manager, you will:
- Take full responsibility and ownership of the product - inception to production, heading up the end-to-end development of new products, and making sure that our goals are aligned with users’ needs
- Own the product life cycle: market, BI and user research, defining wireframes, scope, KPIs and development process
- Work closely with top-notch pros in R&D, UX, BA and Marketing to take your product to market
- Talk to users and Customer Care Experts, analyze user data, and conduct usability tests to continually improve the product
- Play a key role in our roadmap-building process
We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Wix was built around the idea that everyone has the right to be successful, online. This same vision defines us as an employer: creating a work environment where everyone is welcome, and anyone has the right to succeed.
A Product Manager with 3+ years of experience building consumer web or mobile products and delivering outcomes that serve the business. You’re skilled in researching and analyzing users’ needs, intents, and business cases, and you have many proven achievements. You’re fluent in defining user workflows and effectively communicating the product to the team, our partners and stakeholders.
As an intelligent and curious professional, you always apply your innovative thinking to solving any problem. You’re data-driven with a strong business approach, and you can identify the next opportunities while setting a clear direction for the product. You have excellent teamwork skills, you’re fun to work with and you’re passionate about impacting people’s lives.