As a Security Researcher, you will be the go-to person to find traditional and creative ways to break all kinds of products ( Networks, Systems, Web apps, Mobile devices, etc).
- Hands-on penetration testing of a variety of ecosystems.
- Finding sophisticated vulnerabilities that can be leveraged by threat actors.
- Develop POC that uses the vulnerability.
- Leading security research projects focused on finding vulnerabilities.
ActiveFence is the leading tool stack for Trust & Safety teams, worldwide. By relying on ActiveFence’s end-to-end solution, Trust & Safety teams – of all sizes – can keep users safe from the widest spectrum of online harms, unwanted content, and malicious behavior, including child safety, disinformation, fraud, hate speech, terror, nudity, and more.
Using cutting-edge AI and a team of world-class subject-matter experts to continuously collect, analyze, and contextualize data, ActiveFence ensures that in an ever-changing world, customers are always two steps ahead of bad actors. As a result, Trust & Safety teams can be proactive and provide maximum protection to users across a multitude of abuse areas, in 70+ languages.
Backed by leading Silicon Valley investors such as CRV and Norwest, ActiveFence has raised $100M to date; employs 300 people worldwide, and has contributed to the online safety of billions of users across the globe.
- At least 5 years of experience in hands-on security research and code reviews.
- Hands-on experience in penetration testing cloud, web, and mobile applications.
- Static analysis - experience with code security surveys.
- Dynamic analysis - experience with dynamic analysis pentest.
- Experience and knowledge with open source and commercial P.T tools for scanning and detecting weaknesses.
- Experience in scripting (Python, Bash) and software development (C, C++, C#, Java)
- Deep understanding of security principles, theories, and attacks.
- Deep understanding of network protocols and data security.
- Knowledge of encryption methods and protocols.
- Good self-learner and out of the box thinker
- Offensive Security Certifications such as OSCP, AWAE, OSCE.
- Reverse Engineering skills (ARM/X86_64/Linux/Windows).