- Published: September 9, 2021
As a Penetration Tester, you will be the go-to person to find traditional and creative ways to break all kinds of products ( Networks, Systems, Web apps, Mobile devices, etc).
- Hands-on penetration testing of a variety of ecosystems.
- Finding sophisticated vulnerabilities that can be leveraged by threat actors.
- Develop POC that uses the vulnerability.
- Leading security research projects focused on finding vulnerabilities.
ActiveFence detects malicious content online, at scale. Using AI-powered technology, we support technology platforms and government agencies as they fight terror, hate speech and other harmful activities online and offline. We’re on a mission to take the internet back from bad actors, protecting business interests and the public from harm.
Why ActiveFence is the best place for you:
We have an awesome product and our mission is to make the internet a safer place.We invest in people. We invest in our team’s personal growth, consider each employee a long-term investment and we see value in continuously nurturing and training them. We also value work-life balance as a recipe for success.Our vibe! Our work environment is fast paced and dynamic, what we do excite us and our culture is based on having the best people on boardWe are growing! Come take part of our success.
- At least 5 years of experience in hands-on security research and code reviews.
- Hands-on experience in penetration testing cloud, web, and mobile applications.
- Static analysis - experience with code security surveys.
- Dynamic analysis - experience with dynamic analysis pentest.
- Experience and knowledge with open source and commercial P.T tools for scanning and detecting weaknesses.
- Experience in scripting (Python, Bash) and software development (C, C++, C#, Java)
- Deep understanding of security principles, theories, and attacks.
- Deep understanding of network protocols and data security.
- Knowledge of encryption methods and protocols.
- Good self-learner and out of the box thinker
- Offensive Security Certifications such as OSCP, AWAE, OSCE.
- Reverse Engineering skills (ARM/X86_64/Linux/Windows).