Who we are?
We are AB-InBev, Global leading brewer and one of the largest consumer goods companies in the world. We are proud owners of brands like Budweiser, Corona, Stella Artois and other 500 local and regional brands. With 180,000 employees passionate about beer and operating in over 50 markets, our brands are sold in more than 150 countries worldwide.
AB-InBev is expanding its technological footprint in Israel and opening an Innovation Technology Hub- The Beer Tech. After acquiring Weissbeerger with their cutting-edge Big Data product and technology, AB-InBev is now growing its Technology capabilities in our Tel Aviv brand new offices to develop Cyber security, Food Tech and Agro-Tech.
Join our team to provide Cyber Security solutions to AB-InBev. We are looking for a Senior Penetration Tester!
- Perform penetration testing on externally and internally facing applications.
- Proactively perform hands-on security testing of applications and services to discover risk and track to resolution.
- Understand, balance, and communicate business risk with a security risk.
- Help build and maintain an internal knowledge base
- Prepare detailed reports containing information on the vulnerabilities found and the best way to mitigate them.
- Present findings to the various stakeholders.
- Creating automation for specific tasks and operations.
- Research, investigate and evaluate emerging technologies, industry trends and best practice, and vendor solutions in order to be able to recommend and assess various security products.
- Act to bring continuous improvement to DevSecOps processes and tools.
- Adversarial mindset and critical thinking skills.
- 3+ years of hands-on application security andor penetration testing experience.
- Experience with scripting and editing existing code and programming using one or more of the following: Perl, Python, Ruby, bash, C/C++, C#, or Java.
- Experience with security automations creation and open-minded thinking to see the big picture, identify potential failure points and find opportunities for wide security mitigations across the organization's resources.
- Familiarity with general application and network security concepts and excited to discover and learn new technologies.
- Curious, ambitious and resilient people who thrive in fast-moving environments.
- People as comfortable working in a team as they are on their own
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Experience working in complex, diverse and global (international) environments.
- Advanced level of English (additional language is a plus)
- Security community participation (conference speaker, tool development contributor) is highly preferred
- Experience with cloud environments such as Azure and AWS.
- Relevant information security certification such as OSCP, OSCE, GPEN, GXPN etc.
- Ability to travel up to 10%