Our mission at SparkBeyond is harnessing humanity’s collective intelligence to solve the most important and impactful problems out there. After building a first-of-its-kind technology capable of automatically combining algorithms and structured datasets, and enabling deep discoveries, we’re now building the next pillar of SparkBeyond, written intelligence. We continuously strive for making significant breakthroughs, providing our clients with a best-performing, one of a kind, product and solving fundamental, real-world problems, across countless industries and domains.
What will you do?
- Perform cutting-edge research on various NLP tasks such as fact extraction, information retrieval, logical inference, ontology building, disambiguation, and more.
- Build a strategic technological frontier in a game-changing product.
- Play a key part in establishing a unique, multidisciplinary pioneering team.
- Bring your analytical skills and curiosity to life through performing applied research in NLP.
- Develop NLP-based solutions from ideation to full production code, building software that implements AI algorithms while being robust, scalable, and delivering high performance.
- Run crowdsourcing tasks to get data for your NLP algorithms
- Work with various interfaces – Product, Full Stack Developers, Researchers, Data Scientists, UX, and many more.
- M.Sc. / Ph.D. in NLP / Machine Learning / equivalent practical experience.
- 5+ years of hands-on experience in NLP.
- 5+ hands-on Java / C# / Scala / Python programming experience.
- Experience with state of the art deep learning-based NLP technologies
- Experience in building production quality deployment of applications related to natural language processing.
- Knowledge of machine learning techniques and algorithms and be able to apply them in data-driven natural language processing techniques.
- Ability to rapidly prototype ideas/solutions, perform critical analysis, and use creative approaches for solving complex algorithmic problems.