- Published: September 9, 2021
Syte is pioneering the future of eCommerce discovery, using AI-driven visual search and recommendation technology for retail. We are on a mission to make shopping delightful, seamless, and intuitive by empowering brands to instantly connect shoppers with products they love. We partner with top brands, like Farfetch, PrettyLittleThing, Conforama, Shane Co., and Zozo, to provide on-demand, hyper-personalized experiences that drive conversion, increase average order value, and spark lifelong loyalty.
As a Senior NLP Data Scientist you will:
- Help develop our next-generation engines
- Deal with real-world problem combining visual search, textual search, and recommender system
- Interact with stakeholders outside of the group.
- Create models and algorithms to help the R&D team build scalable products
What we offer:
- A fast-growing environment with many opportunities for personal growth
- Meaningful, high-impact work and full ownership over products and features
- A great team of people who are passionate about NLP technology and helping people make better choices
- The opportunity to impact the lives of millions around the world using cutting-edge technologies
- Master’s degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Electrical Engineering or a related field. Exceptional B.Sc. candidates will be considered.
- Solid theoretical knowledge of NLP state of the art.
- Experience with deploying ML algorithms in an online production environment
- Experience in Elasticsearch.
- 3+ years of hands-on experience in research and implementation of NLP modeling-based solutions.
- Proficiency in Python and open-source machine learning toolkits.
- Experience in Recommender System - an advantage