HiredScore brings deeply integrated big data and AI solutions to the global Fortune 500. By leveraging data from companies' Human Resources Data ecosystem, HiredScore enables to automate and augment the hiring process, enriching recruiters' decisions with smart insights and candidate prioritization grades of A, B, C, or D using NLP and Machine Learning algorithms.
HiredScore's Artificial Intelligence Engine uses past company hiring data, global hiring data, and other data sources including labor market data, employee performance data, and CRM data, to revolutionize the end-to-end recruiting workflow as well as integrate seamlessly with other HR Systems such as chatbots, assessment tests, video interviews, and other automation tools. HiredScore's mission is to bring data science into the Human Resources domain.
We’re looking for a Senior NLP Data Scientist to join our growing Data Science group and play a key role in building new cutting-edge data-driven products and algorithms. We are a lean, fast-paced, entrepreneurial company, and by joining us you will work on NLP and other data science challenges, to have the chance to make a true impact on the lives of millions of job seekers as well as improve the HR processes of Fortune 500 companies.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Work closely with product teams to build new products end-to-end: requirements gathering, data exploration, feature engineering, model building, performance evaluation, and deployment to production.
- Create AI products based using SOTA DLML approaches that bring real value to the HR-Tech domain.
- Perform in-depth analysis and evaluation of complex Machine Learning pipelines.
- Help the largest companies (Fortune 500) in the world hire the best candidates in the fairest and most compliant way.
- 3+ years of experience in researching and developing machine learning and/or statistical models.
- 3+ years of experience in software development in a scalable production environment.
- Experience with Deep Learning frameworks (PyTorch, Keras)
- Extensive experience developing with Python.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or another quantitative field, MSc is an advantage.
- Experience with Natural Language Processing (NLP) is an advantage.
- Advantage: Start-up experience