- Published: August 1, 2021
We are looking for a Senior Network/Network Security Specialist with exceptional hands-on experience. In this role you will be responsible for designing and implementing complex network and security projects.
- Full project’s life cycle for network and network security: Design, Implementation, Operation, Improvement
- Management and maintenance of enterprise network infrastructure
- Maintaining security inventories and performing audits of the infrastructure
- Defining, implementing, assessing and maintaining controls necessary to protect the network and Internet perimeters in accordance with security requirements
- At least 5 years of technical hands-on experience in network and/or network security areas.
- Excellent hands-on knowledge of OSPF, BGP, STP
- Experience with Firewalls, DC networks
- Good to Excellent knowledge of basic R&S vendors (Cisco, Juniper)
- Detailed knowledge and experience with network and applications protocols such as TCP/IP, HTTP
- Excellent knowledge in Authentication, Authorization (LDAP, Radius, Tacacs).
- Scripting Experience ( python is preferred)
- Excellent self learning skills
- Self motivated
- Complex technical systems/areas ownership experience
- Experience in security technologies, including Firewalls*, IPS/IDS, VPN*, vulnerability scanners, PKI, etc
- Experience with wireless solution (Cisco/Juniper)
- Hands on Security experience
- Experience in Linux Administration
- Experience with Git, CI/CD
- Network automation (API, ansible, napalm) experience is an advantage
- CCIE/JNCIE experience level (certification itself is not required)