At Infinidat, we help enterprises and service providers empower their data-driven competitive advantage at scale. We are a leading provider of enterprise-class storage solutions. The company’s software-focused architecture delivers sub-millisecond latency, full availability, and scalability with a significantly lower total cost of ownership than competing storage technologies.
We are looking for a Senior Network/Network Security Specialist with exceptional hands-on experience. In this role you will be responsible for designing and implementing complex network and security projects.
- Full project’s life cycle for network and network security: Design, Implementation, Operation, Improvement
- Management and maintenance of enterprise network infrastructure
- Maintaining security inventories and performing audits of the infrastructure
- Defining, implementing, assessing and maintaining controls necessary to protect the network and Internet perimeters in accordance with security requirements
- At least 5 years of technical hands-on experience in network and/or network security areas.
- Excellent hands-on knowledge of OSPF, BGP, STP
- Experience with Firewalls, DC networks
- Good to Excellent knowledge of basic R&S vendors (Cisco, Juniper)
- Detailed knowledge and experience with network and applications protocols such as TCP/IP, HTTP
- Excellent knowledge in Authentication, Authorization (LDAP, Radius, Tacacs).
- Scripting Experience ( python is preferred)
- Excellent self learning skills
- Self motivated
- Complex technical systems/areas ownership experience
- Experience in security technologies, including Firewalls*, IPS/IDS, VPN*, vulnerability scanners, PKI, etc
- Experience with wireless solution (Cisco/Juniper)
- Hands on Security experience
- Experience in Linux Administration
- Experience with Git, CI/CD
- Network automation (API, ansible, napalm) experience is an advantage
- CCIE/JNCIE experience level (certification itself is not required)
Award-winning Infinidat is a global provider of enterprise storage platforms and solutions. Installed in Global Fortune 500 companies around the world supporting a wide variety of applications and use cases, our software defined storage architecture delivers microsecond latency, autonomous automation, powerful cyber storage resilience, 100% guaranteed availability, and dramatically reduces enterprise storage CAPEX and OPEX.
The company’s portfolio has been named a Leader for four consecutive years in the Gartner® Magic Quadrant™ for primary storage, has received the Gartner Peer Insights Customers’ Choice Award for 3 consecutive years based on end-users’ ratings, as well as numerous other awards from the storage analyst and storage press community.
Our success continues to be based on the talent, experience, and motivation of employees who leverage their skills and abilities to make a real impact in the industry.
If you have the power to be the best of the best, we would love to have you join the Infinidat family and make a mark as an essential player in our company’s growth.