Lightricks creates award-winning apps - in the field of image, video and sound processing - used by hundreds of millions of content creators all over the world.
We’re looking for people who are passionate about the craft of software engineering - just like us. People who believe that code is beautiful, but can still appreciate the realities of business and can deliver on a tight schedule in a dynamic environment. We’re talking about people who love learning, understand the value of teamwork and cherish the feedback of other talented developers. If you like applied math and algorithms, even better!
As a senior mobile developer, you will get the opportunity to join and take an impactful key part in one of our mobile application teams . Our apps are not your typical client apps, they are full of business logic and algorithms. All the image processing, machine learning and rendering is done on device and requires a high level of performance and well designed architecture.
- Significantly contribute to the entire product development: design, develop, test, deploy, maintain and improve
- Devise complex solutions
- Participate in architectural decisions
- Produce clean, maintainable and testable code and inspire others to do the same
- Identify and implement software engineering best practices
- Mentor young developers
- Conduct code reviews
- In-depth understanding of computer science concepts
- 5+ years of development experience in any programming language.
- Knowledge of Git
- Strong focus on teamwork
- Experience designing clean and maintainable interfaces.
- Experience writing unit tests and testable code
- Drive for continuous learning
- Openness to evolve into a lead developer
- Advantage: proven iOS/Android development experience
- Advantage: knowledge in image processing, graphics and/or computer vision
- Advantage: Experience in GPU programming