- Published: September 17, 2021
Wix’s mobile team - we develop the Wix mobile app and give millions of users worldwide the power to manage their business on the go. The products we develop allow Wix users to create and scale their business, engage with their visitors, and build communities. We support dozens of Wix products through our platformized app, leading engineering projects on a massive scale. We’re also proud to be contributing to the React Native community, and have created many popular libraries and infrastructure tools for the entire React Native ecosystem.
We’re looking for a developer who loves engineering as much as we do, to join our team.
As a Senior Mobile Developer, you will:
- Make a powerful and positive impact on millions of users.
- Develop new features that will take the Wix mobile application a notch higher.
- Work with a unique scalable mobile architecture, allowing many developers to work on a single app without compromising dev-velocity.
- Own what you do - you’ll be the one to write the code behind amazing mobile products, but also fix them if they break.
- Work on cutting-edge mobile technologies.
- Contribute to the React Native community by developing open-source libraries.
- Work in a dev team that will encourage you to break your own limits and keep developing your skills.
- A developer with 5+ years of experience in programming, and just like us - you’re genuinely into mobile applications and mobile development.
- You continuously bring to work your drive and motivation to excel.
- You’re willing to take full ownership of the code you write.
- You’re really good at managing your own tasks and driving them towards execution.
- You appreciate any opportunity to work with other people on your team, and you’re happy to lend a helping hand whenever we need to meet shared team goals.
Bonus points if you have experience in:
- React/React Native.
- Android/iOS development.
- Developing apps that are currently in the App Store or Google Play.
- Open Source projects.
- TDD, Continuous Integration and Automated Testing.