- Published: July 26, 2021
Glassbox is looking for a Senior Marketing Manager, Web & Digital to join our Global Marketing team
We are Glassbox, a world leader in digital experience analytics, on a mission to deliver frictionless digital journeys to brands and their customers all over the world.
We are a hyper-growth scale-up that has most recently acquired a strong player in the CX field- SessionCam and just IPO’d in June!
So, now is the perfect time to come to Glassbox and help us accelerate our global leadership position!
Will you join us in this journey?
This role takes the lead on Glassbox web strategy and operations to both build the brand and fuel growth.
You'll partner across the business and with supporting technical resources to identify needs, define priorities and accelerate performance improvements. You will drive growth by designing and implementing relevant experiences that incorporate UX, SEO, A/B testing, content, and conversion optimization best practices.
The ideal candidate thrives in a fast-paced environment, is a forward-thinker that balances ambiguity and tackling new challenges, and can successfully manage multiple projects and business partners.
Digital experience is what we do at Glassbox, so this role offers an outstanding opportunity for someone who is passionate about digital to make Glassbox a best-in-class example as well as to build your personal brand.
What You Will Do
- Build an understanding of glassbox.com visitors and their goals as the foundation for your web strategy and experience design
- Define and manage the information architecture, content strategy, user experience, and brand/visual design to deliver on both visitor and Glassbox goals
- Actively drive SEO and SEM to increase organic and paid traffic and conversions
- Regularly analyze data and conduct experiments to optimize against KPIs
- Continuously collect and prioritize business requirements into your web roadmap
- Manage day-to-day web operations to ensure regular updates are made in a timely manner
- Assess tools and technologies that will advance and enhance the web technology stack and oversee implementation/integration
- Manage an outsourced web development team that executes on your roadmap and ensure we have the right web infrastructure and strong performance
- Pinch hit on urgent web updates when necessary by utilizing your coding skills
- Be a resource for future digital platforms that serve internal and external audiences
- 7+ years in web/digital marketing for a B2B technology company (software / SaaS preferred)
- English native speaker - a Must
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, computer science, or related field
- Deep knowledge of WordPress, Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, and SEO, SEM, and CRO principles and knowledge of the broader web technology landscape
- Proficiency with CSS and HTML that will allow you to make hands-on updates when needed
- Experience defining, measuring, and optimizing web KPIs
- Strong analytical background with the ability to conduct qualitative and quantitative research and analysis, synthesize actionable insights, and present clear recommendations
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (including native or fluent English) paired with a team-first attitude
- A proactive, self-starter with excellent organizational skills, a data-driven mindset, and a sense of urgency to continuously prioritize and deliver results fast