Rapyd is seeking a Sr. Graphic Designer to lead our employer branding efforts. You will join the Global Marketing team to develop and deliver stunning design concepts, marketing campaigns, presentations, experiential and digital design.When others say impossible, Rapyd says bring it on.We’re redefining global commerce by inventing Fintech-as-a-Service. Rapyd powers fintech applications for businesses like Ikea, Uber and Grupo Modelo. And now we're building the world's best team to take our growth to the next level. If you’re into working hard, playing hard, dreaming big and building things that change the world, then we want to hear from you.
What’s In It For You?
In the last year, we’ve raised over 600 million in funding, launched our own venture arm and was named as one of Forbes’ best, brightest and most valuable private companies in the cloud. With ample salaries and benefits and the opportunity to get in early in a fast-growing company, our success is your success. We believe in giving our employees the resources and support to grow their skills and their career. Take off in an environment where each employee is empowered to follow their own development plan, explore growth opportunities and gain guidance. With offices in Silicon Valley, Miami, Tel-Aviv, London, Amsterdam, Singapore, and Iceland, Rapyd lets you explore the world as well as your own professional potential.
We are Looking for a Senior Designer Who Is:
- Passionate about pushing boundaries and becoming a leader in your craft.
- Able to create work that is considered best-of-breed
- A strategic and conceptual thinker who can create visual solutions to solve marketing problems.
- Expert in branding and Employer branding
- You will be the lead designer in the TLV marketing team for a fast-growing, global technology company.
- You will work with the HR and marketing teams in Tel Aviv, Asia-Pacific, Europe, and the Americas to create a cohesive Employer branding visual style that exists across continents.
- You will collaborate with our internal content teams and external agencies.
- You will help to define and enforce employer brand standards across the organization.
- You will concept design in print, digital and experiential applications.
- You will help evolve and extend the Rapyd brand and visual identity.
- At least 7 years of relevant experience
- Experience at an advertising, branding or marketing agency
- Experience at a tech company
- A strong grasp of web page design best-practices and UX
- Ability to execute within Adobe suite
- Solid understanding of brand identity development
- Strong online portfolio showing a range of work across different media channels
- Desire to push the limits and go beyond the expected
- Ability to work on multiple projects at once in a fast-paced environment