The Market Intelligence & Research team at Wix. We sit at the intersection of the product, marketing and business units. Our team provides C Level Management with strategic analyses and real-world insights into Wix’s customers, competitors, markets and products.
We’re looking for an experienced senior analyst/researcher who loves technology, strategy & data and is ultimately excellent at finding creative answers to complex questions.
As part of the Market Intelligence & Strategy team you will:
- Own all strategic consulting and research for a specific domain/market /category.
- Research, analyze and report on the landscape including trends, product lines, pricing/business models, and methods of operation.
- Execute custom research, due diligence, strategic analysis and recommendation by leveraging 1st and 3rd party sources.
- Have a deep understanding of channel strategies/marketing mix, brand measurement/health/tracking, and user journey across products in the B2C & B2B SaaS ecosystem.
- Develop and run quantitative analysis & build reports/dashboards to facilitate company-wide awareness and understanding about key developments, determinants and dynamics within the market.
- Translate research data and findings into actionable/strategic insights using strong storytelling, data visualization, and presentation skills.
A creative problem solver with at least 4 years of relevant work experience working as a researcher, analyst and/or strategic consultant within a global tech company, consulting or market research firm. You have experience analyzing and researching markets, products, or companies using 1st & 3rd party data sources, performing data visualization e.g., building custom dashboards, automating custom reports and delivering recommendations based on your work. You have previously led research end to end, have an understanding of both quantitative and qualitative research and deep understanding of corp dev, product, user journey, marketing and/or market analysis.
Bonus points if you have a background in data science, have worked with 3rd party APIs and have a BSc/BA in a highly quantitative field such as mathematics, statistics, economics or engineering; and if you know SQL, Python, R or any other scripting language.