- Published: December 3, 2020
Optibus is looking for a Senior Manual QA Engineer to join our team in the challenge of moving the world smarter.
We are looking for an experienced Senior Quality Test Engineer handling the testing of our complex SaaS full-featured web application.
We at Optibus are building the platform that plans and manages the entire operation of mass passenger transportation in real-time and already responsible for the transport of millions across the world. We are looking for competent people who are motivated to change the public transportation domain.
If you have an engineering background and enjoy providing end-to-end solutions to software quality problems, we'd like to meet you.
Example of stuff you will own:
- Conduct hands-on manual testing of web-based products.
- Write test plans for new and existing features.
- Run automated tests to ensure product quality.
- Handle non-functional tests (e.g., performance, benchmarks) using modern tools for web app testing like Jmeter, postman DevTools.
- Maintain daily interaction with product managers and developers to understand system requirements.
- 5+ years of experience in manual QA (or equivalent army experience).
- 2+ years of hands-on experience testing SaaS products on web platforms.
- Experience in writing straightforward, concise, and thorough STD and test cases.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, related technical field, or equivalent practical experience.
It will be great if you have:
- Experience using web performance tools.
- Hands-on experience with Cypress.io / Selenium - Big advantage.