As a global, multi-national company, we would like to ask that you please submit your resume in English.
Have we got a job for you?!
Build Your Career | Have Fun | Make a Difference
If you’re the kind of person that loves to get stuff done, collaborate with colleagues all over the world and is interested in joining a fast growing global company that is trusted by the world’s top digital brands and truly cares for its customers, join us at Payoneer!
We’re looking for A top-notch strategy & innovation manager to ideate, design & lead new, innovative and impactful business-initiatives. Is this you
What’s the Job?
Help our business-unit to continue to win and accelerate growth by building differentiation and a unique strategic position in the fast-paced, dynamic world at the intersection of payments, financial services, online-platforms and marketplaces
You will do this by ideating, building business and product strategies & incubating innovative strategic offerings, targeting our Enterprise clients. Among them the world’s largest online marketplaces & platforms, including Amazon, Airbnb, Facebook and others.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Innovate new offerings and products through understanding of the eco-system and business environment
- Devise deep business & product strategies informed by competitive analysis, customer engagements and more
- Build internal momentum for the initiative and secure resources for its execution
- Iterate on and demonstrate product market-fit through detailed knowledge of customer needs
- Work with internal product and project teams to execute on the offering and produce and MVP
- Design and drive a Go-To-Market strategy in collaboration with the marketing department and the local teams
- Support sales efforts to customers to demonstrate initial traction of new initiatives
- 2+ years of experience in strategy consulting, venture-capital, investment-banking or a strategy/corp-dev team in a high-tech company
- B.A/B.Sc. in an analytical discipline (Engineering, mathematics, economics, law, etc.)
- Strategic thinking coupled with ability to drive change end to end from concept to execution
- Self-starter who proactively seeks ways to improve
- Exercises professional judgment to resolve complex issues in creative and effective ways
- Extremely fast learner
- Vision and ability to provide innovative solutions to core business practices
- Ability to lead and project-manage across multiple functional areas
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Fluent in English