Liquidity Group is a growing global fintech company, undertaking data-driven analysis to provide intelligent growth financing for technology companies.
About the Role
As a Senior Machine Learning Engineer, you will be integral to the data science feature development process and work closely with the data engineering team. You will design machine learning pipelines, apply algorithms to generate predictions and tackle data set challenges, and develop the first-ever real time no-code corporate credit score platform.
- Research best in breed market solutions for defined business problems
- Define data collection plan and requirements
- Build models from POC to production-ready
- Work closely with data engineering team driving production release and performance monitoring
- Provide guidance to the R&D team and product teams to increase product effectiveness
- Profound analytical skills and true love for data
- Minimum 3-4 years of relevant experience
- MSc/Ph.D. in Computer Science Physics, Mathematics, or equivalent
- Extensive background in statistical analysis
- Extreme proficiency in Python
- A multitask team player with the ability to work independently