At JFrog, we’re reinventing DevOps to help the world’s greatest companies innovate -- and we want you along for the ride. This is a special place with a unique combination of brilliance, spirit and just all-around great people. Here, if you’re willing to do more, your career can take off. And since software plays a central role in everyone’s lives, you’ll be part of an important mission. Thousands of customers, including the majority of the Fortune 100, trust JFrog to manage, accelerate, and secure their software delivery from code to production -- a concept we call “liquid software.” Wouldn't it be amazing if you could join us in our journey?
JFrog Security is one of the main pillars of the JFrog offering and long term strategy. We are pushing the boundaries of security analysis of both binaries and code, shifting left and bringing new and exciting features to both developers and DevOps. We are looking for an experienced and creative Senior Machine Learning Engineer to join our Analysis team. We are an innovative R&D team that utilizes machine learning and advanced algorithms combined with domain expertise, to deliver significant value to our security platform and customers.
As a Senior Machine Learning Engineer at JFrog you will...
- Independently lead all feature development aspects working with our security experts, product managers, and software engineers.
- Research, design and apply advanced data processing technologies and methods
- Work closely with other team members as well as mentoring new team members
- Build and promote quick prototypes/POC/demos to conceptualize innovative ideas
To be a Senior Machine Learning Engineer at JFrog you need...
- B.Sc. in Computer Science, or equivalent (M.Sc or higher is an advantage)
- 5+ years of software development experience
- 3+ years of experience in applying NLP/KDD methods to solve real-world problems
- Proven ability to lead product feature development, from concept to production
- Solid understanding of computer science fundamentals, advanced data structures, algorithms, concurrent programming, and performance tuning
- Deep and proven hands-on knowledge of programming in Python (Golang is a plus)
- Experience with large scale, high performance, production environments - An advantage