If you love to design and build machine learning-based products on massive real-time data streams, this job is for you.
Anodot provides real-time analytics, automated anomaly detection, and forecasting that discovers outliers in vast amounts of time series data and turns them into valuable business insights.
Analyzing the massive quantity of metrics generated by today’s businesses – manually or with traditional business intelligence tools – takes time and expertise. Using patented machine learning algorithms, Anodot forecasts and isolates issues and correlates them across multiple parameters in real-time, eliminating business insight latency and supporting rapid business decisions through its uncovered insights.
We are looking for a Senior Machine learning engineer to join our data science team
What you’ll do
- Lead the research, design, and implementation of machine learning algorithms
- Develop machine learning infrastructure and research tools
- Share knowledge with team members and collaborate on ML projects
- with team members and backend engineers
- 5 years experience developing Python and Java
- Experience working with cloud infrastructures: AWS services, Kubernetes, Docker
- Experience with designing and implementing machine learning algorithms and pipelines at scale from prototype to production
- Experience with time series modeling, unsupervised learning algorithms (clustering, anomaly detection, etc)
- Relevant BSc (Computer Science, Math, Statistics). MSc or Ph.D. - significant advantage
- Team player with good communication skills – required for knowledge transfer among team members.