We are looking for an experienced deep-learning/machine-learning/computer-vision researcher to join our algorithms team.
Our algorithms team is responsible for developing algorithmic data-driven solutions, using ML/DL/statistical-analysis, to be applied in clinical trials, drug research and clinical practice.
Why join us?
There are plenty of reasons:
- Your job matters, use your experience and skills to implement solutions that save lives.
- Come as you are, Do what you love: We are a diverse team who are inspired to let our people bring their real self to work by providing an inclusive respectful work environment, and openness to feedback and ideas.
- Work with amazing people that share a passion for using technology as a tool to achieve great things.
- Work with a top notch team on complex vision and prediction problems.
- Be a part of a fast growing startup backed by top VCs.
As a machine learning researcher at Nucleai you would participate in research and development of state of the art machine learning and deep learning algorithms to find novel digital biomarkers that predict patients’ response to new treatments. You will be working with clinical trial data as well as real world evidence, curated from leading medical institutions. You’ll be dealing with multiple data modalities such as: tissue sample (WSI), genomics, clinical data, and more.
- At least 2 years developing machine learning algorithms
- At least 3 years of hands on software/algorithms development experience
- Deep learning and/or computer vision background - Advantage
- Solid knowledge of statistical analysis methods - Advantage